OCaml on ESP32 - a tale of cross-compilation
This article holds my Github projects links related to Mirage-OCaml-ESP32 and will be updated with my progress. It also serve as my notepad and thought long-term storage so you might expect random stuff there too!
- My OCaml Labs internship is done, and my ESP32 work has been presented at ICFP 2018's OCaml Workshop. So what's next ?
- A month after the first proof of concept, work has been done and here is how you can start to experiment with Mirage on ESP32 chips.
- I finally hacked my way into running a first Mirage hello world!
- A guide to a full native compilation workflow for ESP32
- Let's have an insight on what kind of processor ESP32 boards rely on. A lot of standard stuff but my attention will be drawn on something called "windowed registers"
- Assembly, code generation and debugging fun!
- As an intern at the OCamlLab, my project is to port MirageOS on ESP32 boards. This is my first post to explain a bit what is the subject, give some links, hints on what is to be done.